Now Hiring At All Locations
At Johnstone Foods we care about you, your family, and your career development. A management career at McDonald’s can be the beginning of great things for you personally and professionally.
We are currently seeking business minded individuals to join our team of managers. Your career development and advancement is based on your personal desire to be successful. You will receive corporate training that will take you through basic shift management all the way to Hamburger University at McDonald’s headquarters in Chicago, Illinois.
CREW HIRING CENTRAL
“You can start off waiting on customers as a cashier and end up owning a McDonald’s some day.” ~ Melissa Moreland, restaurant manager and 2005 Ray Kroc Award Winner
70% of restaurant managers, 33% of Owner/Operators and approximately 33% of the US Corporate leadership team STARTED THEIR CAREERS with McDonalds as crew.
Part-time, full-time, weekends only, opening or closing or overnight shift; Johnstone Foods has can provide flexible schedules, training that can lead to advancement, and benefits that include insurance, stock purchase plan, and free meals.
MCDONALD’S HAS GREAT EMPLOYEE BENEFITS!
- Everyday Healthcare Insurance your cost $50
- Half Price Meals on your Shift
- 30% Meal discount anytime at any McDonald’s nationwide
- Employment Anniversary Bonus
- Free Uniforms that you will feel good about wearing
- Free Online High School Completion
- $2500-$3000 College Scholarship Money
- As little as $0 tuition cost (out of pocket) for an online degree with Colorado Technical University
- 401K Retirement – we match up to 3% of your pay
- Competitions, Bonuses, & Incentive events
- Path to Management – college credit for management classes
- Paid Volunteer Hours – up to three paid hours
- McPerks Discounts – from cable, cell service, movie