At Johnstone Foods we care about you, your family, and your career development. A management career at McDonald’s can be the beginning of great things for you personally and professionally.
We are currently seeking business minded individuals to join our team of managers. Your career development and advancement is based on your personal desire to be successful. You will receive corporate training that will take you through basic shift management all the way to Hamburger University at McDonald’s headquarters in Chicago, Illinois.
CREW HIRING CENTRAL
"You can start off waiting on customers as a cashier and end up owning a McDonald’s some day." ~ Melissa Moreland, restaurant manager and 2005 Ray Kroc Award Winner
70% of restaurant managers, 33% of Owner/Operators and approximately 33% of the US Corporate leadership team STARTED THEIR CAREERS with McDonalds as crew.
Part-time, full-time, weekends only, opening or closing or overnight shift; Johnstone Foods has can provide flexible schedules, training that can lead to advancement, and benefits that include insurance, stock purchase plan, and free meals.
We are currently hiring at each location for a variety of shifts and positions.
Thomas Dr: $8.25
St. Andrews: $8.25
St. Andrews McDonald's
3608 W. Hwy 98
Panama City, FL 32405
General Manager: Tracy Sanders
Mall location McDonald's
1921 Hwy 77
Panama City, FL 32405
General Manager: Taja Galloway
121 N. Tyndall Parkway
Panama City, FL 32404
General Manager: Jan Smaw
Thomas Drive McDonald's
2319 Thomas Drive
Panama City Beach, FL 32407
General Manager: Octavia Leavigne
MCDONALD'S HAS GREAT EMPLOYEE BENEFITS!
- Flexible scheduling
- Professional leadership
- Service Awards : Bright Star awards given each month for:
Appearance, Attendance and Hospitality – monthly award winners will be eligible
for Employee of the Year
- Stock Purchase Plan : As a McDonald’s employee the initial stock purchase fee of $1000 is waived and you can purchase McDonald’s stock through payroll deduction
- Anniversary Pay : The last check of your anniversary month (must be continuous) will include and additional $100 after a year, $150 after two years and $200 thereafter.
- Paid Vacation * : Manager will receive a week of paid vacation after year employment
- Monthly Sales Goal Bonus *
- Annual Sales Goal Bonus : $100 when the store obtains their annual sales goal. Must be employed six months at the time of payout.
- Mystery Shop Bonus : When the store receives it’s Mystery Shop score and it is 88% up to 90% each employee working the shift will receive $10. 88% or beter equals $20 and 90% or better equals $100.
- Pay for Grades : $10 for every “A” in an academic course (math, English, science, etc). Submit copy of your report card to your manager or the office.
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Uniform Allowance
- Insurance-Health, Dental, Vision, Life *
- Fun Employee Outings
- Wage Reviews twice a year
- Employee meal discounts or complimentary meals
- Cell phones for General Managers *
- E-Learning Training Program
- Corporate training classes that include Hamburger University in Chicago
*Benefits for Management staff